The Branch Coordinator assists the Branch Director and Manager in the administration of the branch. The Coordinator works closely with faculty, administrative staff, and students daily.
Specific responsibilities for this full-time position include:
- Manage student registrations for families including the selection of programs in cooperation with Branch Manager
- Process and apply financial aid requests and application for students in cooperation with Branch Manager
- Assist Branch Manager with all aspects of student billing and invoicing
- Coordinate faculty schedules as well as process faculty and part-time staff payroll in cooperation with Branch Manager
- Make bank deposits and reconciliations daily
- Assist Branch Director and Manager in identifying community resources for the School
- Assist with all branch events, meetings, and performances
The Branch Coordinator reports directly to the Branch Manager.
- Previous experience in a professional office and/or customer service setting (at least three years)
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- Knowledge of music education
- Training on School’s software programs will be provided. Proficiency with MS Office software a plus
- Excellent reading, writing, computer and communication skills
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse constituency
- Ability to think strategically and work collaboratively, and ability to manage multiple projects with a calm demeanor is a must
- Ability to be an outstanding advocate of Settlement’s mission
- Flexible schedule (includes regular evening and Saturday hours during school year)
Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits.
Send cover letter and resume by email only to: Danielle Marone, HR, Benefits, & Compliance Associate, firstname.lastname@example.org
Settlement Music School is an Equal Opportunity Employer that encourages candidates of all backgrounds to apply for this position.