The Branch Coordinator assists the Branch Director in the administration of the branch. The Coordinator works closely with faculty, administrative staff and students on a daily basis.
Specific responsibilities for this full-time position include:
• Manage student registrations for families including the selection of programs
• Process and apply financial aid requests and application for students
• Manage all aspects of student billing and invoicing
• Manage faculty schedules and payroll; manage part-time administrative and maintenance schedules and payroll
• Make bank deposits and reconciliations daily
• Assist in identifying community resources for the School
• Assist with all branch events, meetings, and performances
The Branch Coordinator reports to the Branch Director.
• Previous experience in a professional office and/or customer service setting (at least three years).
• Bachelor’s degree in any field.
• Knowledge of music education.
• Training on School’s software programs will be provided. Proficiency with MS Office software a plus.
• Excellent reading, writing, computer and communication skills.
• Ability to interact professionally with a diverse constituency.
• Ability to think strategically and work collaboratively, and ability to manage multiple projects with a calm demeanor is a must.
• Ability to be an outstanding advocate of Settlement’s mission.
• Flexible schedule (includes regular evening and Saturday hours during school year).
Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits.
Send cover letter and resume by email only to: Danielle Marone, HR, Benefits, & Compliance Associate, email@example.com
Settlement Music School is an Equal Opportunity Employer that encourages candidates of all backgrounds to apply for this position.