The Branch Manager is responsible for direct oversight of the branch office staff (Branch Coordinator as well as full and part-time receptionists) and assists the Branch Director in administration, program development and community engagement.
Specific responsibilities for this full-time position include:
- In coordination with the Branch Director, develop programming which is responsive to the needs of the branch families and surrounding neighborhoods
- Management of faculty schedules in cooperation with the Branch Coordinator
- Management of all aspects of student billing and invoicing
- Processing of branch bi-weekly payroll
- Conducting registration appointments and information sessions with current and prospective students in cooperation with the Branch Coordinator
- Training of office staff with all processes and systems
- Previous experience in a professional office and/or customer service setting (at least three years)
- Bachelor’s degree minimum — in arts related field preferred
- Knowledge of music education preferred
- Proficiency with MS Office software required
- Excellent reading, writing, computer and communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse constituency
- Ability to think strategically and work collaboratively, and ability to manage multiple projects with a calm demeanor is a must
- Ability to be an outstanding advocate of Settlement’s mission
- Schedule includes regular evening and Saturday hours during school year
Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits.
To apply: Please send cover letter and resume by email only to: Danielle Marone, HR, Benefits, & Compliance Associate, email@example.com
Settlement Music School is an Equal Opportunity Employer that encourages candidates of all backgrounds to apply for this position.