Reports to: Director, Germantown Branch
Location: 6128 Germantown Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19144
The Branch Coordinator is a critical position within Settlement Music School. In partnership with the Branch Director, this position is responsible for achieving enrollment and revenue goals, managing efficient office functions, and ensuring a high level of customer service. The Branch Coordinator works closely with the faculty, staff, students, and their families on a daily basis. The successful candidate will help the School meet its mission of providing accessible, creative arts education for all by welcoming and enrolling new and returning students.
- Meet with prospective and returning families — provide guidance and recommendations on appropriate programming and placement with instructors.
- Manage registration process to ensure fast response time, detailed intake tracking, and consistent documentation.
- Process financial aid requests.
- Oversee all aspects of faculty payroll, student billing, cash reconciliation, and bank deposits.
- Work closely with Branch Director to build enrollment and programming.
- Effectively administer and communicate School policies.
- Assign tasks to and supervise Branch Receptionist/s.
- Assist in identifying community resources and partnerships for the School.
- Provide support at School events, meetings, and performances.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Branch Director.
- Bachelor’s degree required – arts-related field preferred.
- At least one year of experience in a professional office setting, preferably within an academic or arts organization.
- Experience in the music education field.
- Embody the School’s values and support Settlement’s mission.
- Skilled at establishing and cultivating strong relationships with peers across different levels of the organization and externally.
- Ability to set objectives, develop plans, and achieve goals.
- Highly organized, attentive to detail, and goal oriented.
- Excellent writing and interpersonal skills.
- Exemplary customer service.
- Empathetic communicator and careful listener.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including but not limited to Excel, Outlook and Word, plus the ability to learn other software programs as needed.
COVID-19 and Workplace Policy:
As of September 21, 2021, Settlement Music School requires that all on-site employees show proof of COVID-19 vaccination. Medical and religious exemptions are reviewed on an individual basis.
The Branch Coordinator is an on-site position. Must be available to work evening hours and Saturdays.
To Apply: Please submit your cover letter and resume by email only to: Sara Hiner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Compensation includes a salary range of $36,000 – $38,000 and comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental, and vision insurance; long-term disability insurance; life insurance; generous paid time off and holiday package; and retirement planning featuring a match contribution.
Settlement Music School is an Equal Opportunity Employer that encourages candidates of all backgrounds to apply for this position.