Willow Grove Branch
318 Davisville Road
Willow Grove, PA 19090
- Knowledge of standard methods, practices, tools, and equipment used to clean buildings and furniture.
- Knowledge of occupational hazards and safety rules
- Ability to operate and use janitorial tools, equipment, and supplies such as vacuum cleaners, cleaning compounds and solutions.
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Ability to lift 40 pounds.
- Candidates must have reliable transportation.
- Interviewed candidates must pass state and federal criminal background check and PA Child Abuse History Clearances.
- Hours are 12:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m., Monday – Friday
- Clean and service restrooms.
- Sweeps, vacuums and mops stairways, hallway, and lobby floors.
- Gather and dispose of rubbish and waste materials.
- Operation of security and fire alarm systems.
- Secure building.
- Cleans grounds and parking lot of litter, glass, or other debris.
- Observes appearances and conditions of premises and equipment; reports needed repairs, safety hazards, or conditions requiring outside vendor services to branch director and/or facilities manager.
- The job duties require an employee to bend, reach, and stand for extended periods.
Education & Experience:
- No specific amount of formal education is required.
- Minimum 3 years of related work experience preferred.
Please submit your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to:
Schae Montgomery, Human Resources Associate
416 Queen Street
Philadelphia, PA 19147
Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits.
Settlement Music School is an Equal Opportunity Employer.