Settlement is looking for a year-round receptionist at our Mary Louise Curtis Branch. The receptionist is the first to greet our students, parents, and faculty and must provide exemplary customer service. They must also be able to direct patrons to appropriate areas of the branch and/or notify appropriate staff or faculty of visitor arrivals. Further, the receptionist maintains a working knowledge of branch offerings and programs and answers questions as needed.
Specific responsibilities for this full-time position include:
- Answer telephones promptly and professionally and routes calls to the appropriate person. Take and distribute messages as needed.
- Process accurate tuition and registration payments through the School’s management system and distribute receipts as needed.
- Manage registration schedules for Branch Director, Manager, and Coordinator.
- Greet student, families, faculty, staff, and guests that come to the Branch.
- Attend meetings, both on-site and offsite as requested.
- Assist on other projects as assigned.
- 1-3 years’ experience in a professional office setting preferred.
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office 365 products required.
- Excellent reading, writing, computer, and communications skills.
- Must have the ability and willingness to work with and help people of all ages and backgrounds.
Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume by email only to: Schae Montgomery, Human Resources Associate, email@example.com
Settlement Music School is an Equal Opportunity Employer that encourages candidates of all backgrounds to apply for this position.