Branch Coordinator, Willow Grove Branch
318 Davisville Road, Willow Grove, PA 19090
(Near the Willow Grove Mall; free onsite parking lot; short walk from Septa train)
The Branch Coordinator reports to the Branch Director and assists in the administration of the branch. The Coordinator works closely with faculty, administrative staff and students on a daily basis.
Specific responsibilities for this full-time position include:
- Manage student registrations for families including the selection of programs
- Process and apply financial aid requests and application for students
- Manage all aspects of student billing and invoicing
- Manage faculty schedules and payroll; manage part-time administrative and maintenance schedules and payroll
- Make bank deposits and reconciliations daily
- Assist in identifying community resources for the School
- Assist with all branch events, meetings, and performances
- Previous experience in a professional office and/or customer service setting (at least three years).
- Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- Knowledge of music education.
- Training on School’s software programs will be provided. Proficiency with MS Office software a plus.
- Excellent reading, writing, computer, and communication skills.
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse constituency.
- Ability to think strategically and work collaboratively, and ability to manage multiple projects with a calm demeanor is a must.
- Ability to be an outstanding advocate of Settlement’s mission.
- Flexible schedule (includes regular evening and Saturday hours during school year).
Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits.
Send cover letter and resume by email only to: Kathleen Krull, Willow Grove Branch Director, email@example.com
Settlement Music School is an Equal Opportunity Employer that encourages candidates of all backgrounds to apply for this position.