Settlement’s Corporate Partners recognize the role that music and arts education plays in creating an innovative, engaged, and productive society. Our Corporate Partners support us because they know that we are a venerable Philadelphia institution that reaches every demographic in the region, providing quality and excellence at every turn. Our programs have stood the test of time and have proven results.
Why partner with Settlement?
- We provide 10,000 weekly services of individual lessons, classes, and activities in music, dance, and visual arts at six branches across the region and with partners in our communities.
- Students come from every zip code in the eight PA and NJ counties in and around Philadelphia and from as far away as Lancaster, PA and Toms River, NJ.
- $2 million in financial aid is awarded annually to nearly 60% of student body.
- 9,000+ on email distribution list
- 270,000+ annual website pageviews
- 3,600+ Facebook page likes
- Over 100 YouTube videos with 40,000+ total views
Educational Improvement Tax Credit
Settlement Music School participates in Pennsylvania’s Educational Improvement Tax Credit Program (EITC). Your company may be able to contribute to Settlement in a fast and easy way and receive up to a 100% corporate tax credit. The deadlines for 2019 are May 15: Businesses returning for a 2-year commitment and July 1: Businesses applying for a one-year commitment or applying for the first time for a 2-year commitment. For information on how to apply, contact Andrew Brenner at 215-320-2674 or Andrew.email@example.com. You may also reference the links in the PDF downloads section below.
EITC-eligible programs include:
The Kaleidoscope Preschool Arts Enrichment Program, located at the Mary Louise Curtis Branch and the Germantown Branch, prepares young children for school using an arts-integrated, early learning approach.
Music Education Pathways
Music Education Pathways connects neighborhood schools in Philadelphia with Settlement’s Branches and, depending on the school’s needs, provides ensemble training experience in band, orchestra, or choir, or supplementary individual and group instruction.